- Membership is strictly for one person only. This excludes any friends, family or others, including just having a trial session.
- The minimum age for membership is 16 years old, for Health & Safety and insurance reasons. This also means that parents/relatives can't take children into the gym, even if they're 'only watching'- it just is not a safe place for children.
- For safety and security internal cameras are in operation at all times. Access to footage is strictly controlled, and confidentiality will be maintained.
- All members must attend an induction session about access, safety and security and to ensure members are competent to use the equipment- we want you to get maximum benefit from membership. The key tag application for the council will be issued following this session. Membership fees will normally need to be paid before an induction session can be booked.
- Waimate Health Developments Inc. reserve the right to decline or terminate membership for any reason, including (but not limited to) safety, security, suitability, behaviour, non-payment of membership or allowing inapproriate access to others.
Waimate Health Developments